Our volunteer program (4)
The device that saves lives (4)
Help for children from the village (6)
They are waiting for your help (3)
About the centre
Charitable Center of Helping Children “Raduga” (which means "rainbow" in Russian) was founded in 1997.
It is nonprofit nonpolitical nonreligious organization which is aimed at helping orphan, ill or disabled children, big families and families of low-income, everyone who is in tight situation
· Development and realization of child care programmes;
· Fund-raising campaigns for seriously ill children;
· Helping Omsk child welfare institutions;
· Development and realization of social programmes forming a healthy life-style among children and teenagers;
· Development and realization of nature preservation programmes.
Our Centre cooperates with different medical and educational institutions of Omsk and Omsk region, local executive authorities and other social organisms.
The work of the Centre is based on citizen’s initiative and voluntary basis.
The fund of the Centre is formed on the basis of voluntary contributions of business companies, organizations, commercial firms and certain individuals.
Please, feel free to participate in our charitable projects!